Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First session on redhouse

First session on redhouse 11 months 1 week ago #949

• MarkHunter70
Hi all. Im thinking about doing my very first session on redhouse next week. Im not sure of the stock levels, where the good areas are or what to expect with regards to bottom contours or weed etc so im going to head for the end of the warm sw we will have next week and go from there.ive been fishing a very tricky low stock syndicate for the past couple of years so need a change of scenery and a new challenge. Im not expecting it to be easy as no lakes are easy these days. I have looked through the forum but im not sure on the age of the posts as there is no date on them. The forum also seems very quiet. Is there not a facebook group. I have looked but cant find anything. Any info or tips would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by MarkHunter70. Reason: Additional content added
The administrator has disabled public write access.

First session on redhouse 6 months 3 weeks ago #1014

• Lachojski
  • Thank you received: 8
Info is hard to find but the info that is on this site will help you a lot.nobody knows the stock level of the lake as it’s joint owned between pride and another club the other club don’t seem to want to know so pride is doing all the work.
From what I’m told fish come out all over the lake and not one spot is a hot spot,if you talk to people some will say fish short and some will say fish at distance.you will get the same contradiction on baiting approach some saying spod some saying a few baits around the hook bait.its all trial and error and most wont put there catch reports up as to not give away what they have found there’s a select few who will help but not many due to how busy the lake gets.with it getting busy at weekends people won’t give too much info out on pegs just in case they can’t get on when they go.
How did you get on?

First session on redhouse 3 months 1 week ago #1026

• Richard_Barnard
  • Thank you received: 1
Well I’ve just got back from my first ever session on Red House, i loved every minute of it and I learned a lot. Lovely kept fishery witch is a credit to the pride of derby. It was nice to meet dean the bailiff who was really friendly and helpful. Can’t wait to get back now and get a steady stream of bait going in on some spots. Roll On Spring :)
R.Barnard

First session on redhouse 2 months 2 weeks ago #1030

• Richard_Barnard
Many people on red house at the moment?
R.Barnard

First session on redhouse 2 months 4 days ago #1034

• OliverQueen
Might be one midweek if I get a definitive answer to my query ;)
Hopefully not have to spend another 5 years on a remote island.....
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds