Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re-stock

Re-stock 2 years 4 months ago #1043

• Lachojski
  • Thank you received: 11
Look at the water behind redhouse high bank that will give you an indication as to what sort of help they would give,can’t even cut the grass or keep the pegs fishable.redhouse would be the best lake on the book of pride got full ownership
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re-stock 2 years 4 months ago #1045

• OliverQueen
  • Thank you received: 1
That's where the otter fencing that is there is not doing it's job with the base lip fully exposed. I am mobility disabled but if I have to clear a swim of tree branches etc with a small rake I carry & rope, then I will do so, but I know that next time I go down, there will be someone else fishing in there as somebody else has done the hark work for them (at considerable physical pain to myself). Have had it on several venues in the past where I have cleared a swim as the lake wasn't being fished at all, yet after doing so, the next time I go down, the swim I cleared is occupied by an able bodied angler that has been too lazy to do the same in another swim where fish are showing! It is a Catch22 situation; if you don't do it yourself, you put yourself at a disadvantage as the fish may not visit that area with dead leaves etc rotting away or if you do it and run the high chance that someone will be sheeping you up the next time you are down.
Hopefully not have to spend another 5 years on a remote island.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds