Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tiger nuts

Tiger nuts 2 years 2 weeks ago #1089

• Lachojski
  • Thank you received: 11
Not sure if this has been asked before but how come pride members aren’t allowed to use tigers on redhouse but derby angling are? Seems strange that on the same water one club can use tigers and 4 rods but the other club doesn’t allow tigers and is three rods.shouldnt there be a set of rules that are the same?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tiger nuts 2 years 2 weeks ago #1090

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Hi Richard. In answer to your comments relating to the use of Tiger Nuts on Redhouse Lake. It is a known fact that Tiger Nuts cause serious damage to fish if not prepared correctly, and in some cases known to be fatal. As you know our main priority is the safety of our fish stocks, rule No-8 of your Season Ticket clearly indicates that Nuts of any type are not to be used on Pride of Derby waters. Your other question relates to the use of 4 Rods on Redhouse Lake, I fail to see why this concerns you as this rule only applies to Derby Railway (DRAC) members fishing this water, if we were to introduce a 4 Rod rule would they then increase to 5 Rod I wonder..?. They have their rules and we have ours and as long as you comply to the rules in the Pride of Derby season ticket that's fine. If you have any questions re the above please give me a call on my mobile. Regards Ian
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Ian Hole.

Tiger nuts 2 years 2 weeks ago #1091

• Lachojski
  • Thank you received: 11
i Think you have misunderstood what I was saying ian.i wasn’t moaning about not being able to use tigers or the effects i was more wondering why both clubs don’t have the same rule.fish care is paramount and I would f thought both clubs would want to keep the water in good health as well.
Whilst one club has banned them the other lets ppl use them which could harm the fish.
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds