Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Many On?

Many On? 2 years 6 months ago #1048

• OliverQueen
  • Thank you received: 1
Many on Redhouse during the week at the moment? Don't know how Redhouse fishes in the winter (Grimshaws is always going to be busier hence me asking). Don't mind if it is hard or not as just makes you work harder to get results (as well as giving me time to cast around with the Deeper Pro+ to map the lake out :cheer:
Hopefully not have to spend another 5 years on a remote island.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Many On? 2 years 6 months ago #1049

• OliverQueen
Or should I target the pike with deadbaits?

Many On? 2 years 6 months ago #1050

• Richard_Barnard
  • Thank you received: 3
I’m thinking about getting the deeper pro. I think it could be a real edge on red house. And makes it much easier than writing notes down why using a marker float. When are you planning fishing mate? I’ll be in sometime next week.
R.Barnard
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Richard_Barnard. Reason: Didn’t mean to put question marks at the end

Many On? 2 years 6 months ago #1051

• OliverQueen
I might pop up and take a look during the week. Don't know if I will be fishing or not. If you see a dark grey Toyota C-HR with a load of stickers in the rear windscreen, I won't be too far away!

Many On? 2 years 5 months ago #1062

• OliverQueen
Hopefully this week won't be too busy! Hoping to get a couple of nights in this week down there whilst the weather is a bit better than we have been having (been fishing through out the winter on smaller more winter form waters though). Popped down last week and there was a Railway member on the point with 4 rods out, a guy walking around chucking what looked to be a large jerkbait around, a couple of guys in the far top corner with deadbaits out & another carp angler further down the bank in catfish corner (I believe that is what it is called!). Nobody was admitting to catching anything though. I did see another guy walking around with a dog & a young child putting in bait along the far side (otter fence side) in every swim. Can't be good if people are doing this and others dropping in without knowing that it has been done! Fair enough doing it in one swim that you know you will be fishing, but every swim???? I have known people to be kicked out of easy going syndicates for doing similar!!!!! Only takes 3 or 4 people to all do this without realising to completely mess things up for everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: slingyahook

Many On? 2 years 5 months ago #1063

• Lachojski
  • Thank you received: 11
Did you get down this week?been belting weather for it.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds