Catches 2015

Homepage › Forums › Waters › Lakes › Ully Gully › Catches 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8298
    Jason Renshaw
    Participant

    When you go, keep us informed and I’ll do the same.

    #8299
    aaron
    Participant

    Will do mate. Tight lines
    I’m going Grimshaws on Thursday so if I catch I’ll post it in on the forum for there.

    #8307
    Lee Howdle
    Participant

    Hi Rich

    I caught the tench at 6lb 15oz and it put up a great fight into some Lilly’s. Well done on your PB. It’s cheeks were puffy.

    Rich it definitely look like a pike or cormorant had gone for it. I remember at the time thinking what has had it. Very distinguished mark.

    Lee

    #8319
    Simon Brough
    Participant

    The damage to the tail on your Tench looks like classic otter damage to me. They disable the fish by biting the tail off before dragging it onto the bank and eating it’s liver and heart. Looks like that fish had a lucky escape.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.